I have been drawing and creating pictures forever. From life, from imagination, from photos, and any combination of these. From doodles to detailed drawings and paintings and a vast variety of subject matter. I have participated in many regional art shows, including juried exhibitions. Even winning some awards for my artwork along the way!The work that I was most attracted to are her custom home portraits.
* Born: Winter in Rochester,New York
* Live: In a little Central New York
Village near Syracuse,New
* Family: My daughter and my young son, little dog Garbo and old cat Livvie
* School: Pratt Institute in Brooklyn,NYC
* Favorite Stuff: The countryside in all seasons, flavored tea, books and magazines, jewelry old and new, Christmas trees and lights and ornaments, flowers and silk flowers and gardens, babies and teenies in all species
* Subsriptions: People, Oprah, ARTnews,
Good Housekeeping, American Artist, Psychology Today, Romantic Homes, The Artists Magazine, Womens' day, Country Living, Drawing, Entertainment Weekly,This Old House
* Hobbies: Read, art shows and museums,decorate my house,take naps
So cozy looking. One day I may just give a gift to myself and get a portrait of my favorite house of those that we have owned. I think this artist could do a good job with this one.