Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Walking on a Wednesday

I just got back from my morning walk. I want to build the habit of getting out kind of early since very soon it will be too hot to walk later in the day. I have explored 3 different routes through my neighborhood so far and each of them are about 1 mile. I figure as I get stronger I can add them together in different combinations to add distance and keep from getting bored.

I am also thinking about adding in some multivitamin supplements to this new healthy routine. Even trying your best I know that it is hard to get all the vitamins and minerals you need just from food.

Today's walk was 1.4 miles at about 3 mph and burned 123 calories according to my phone.

What's next for today? Some housework, yuck, but then someone has to scrub the bathrooms and that would be me, and then getting some pictures taken for more listings in my shops.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment