Thursday, April 29, 2010

More to follow

We just got back from a week away from home. I met new people, got to know some that are all grown up now and others that I hadn't seen in years. We explored some places we had not visited before and Jim took some really awesome pictures that I will be sharing with you over the next few days. Some of them in my opinion deserve their own post because they are just so pretty.

We ate meals with family and in restaurants and hotels. There is just no appetite suppressant strong enough when you are confronted with homemade peanut butter fudge and chocolate cake. The conversations around the kitchen table that went with them were so enjoyable too.

Now to rebuild my usual routines of my cozy life again until the next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment