Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Getting There

I am starting to feel like this new place is home. The tv guy just left. The picture above is of our new tv room. We are getting to be such silly old folks that we have his and hers recliners now. There isn't anything on the walls yet and I need to get the sewing machine out and start on some curtains.

We can watch American Idol tonight. Wouldn't want to miss that would we?

My online time is still limited. I can use a broadband card that Jim has but I need to limit my time on it. We should have internet access in the house by Friday so I can get caught up with all the email which I have been reading on my phone and waiting to answer, Facebook, the BlogFire guild so I can take part in our blog carnivals again, my shops, my google reader feeds and so on.

One of the blessings in this whole process it that unlike many short sale homes this one was in very good condition. The people who lived here before obviously cared about the place they left behind. It really just needed minor everyday type cleaning. So who ever you are, thank you.

Gotta run for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment