Friday, January 29, 2010

Showing You

I thought I would show you the place that A Cozy Life may be moving to. If we are, I hope it is all done before it gets too hot around here. In central Arizona almost everything is stucco and desert looking so this house is typical of what you find here.

The front of the house faces south. The windows you see behind the tree are in a breakfast nook. When I was looking at houses I noticed the wonderful light in this room. The mind started working and came up with the realization that this would be the perfect well lit space to use for taking pictures of my items for my online shops. No need to worry about heat or wind or rain and no need to haul everything outside and then back in again.

For those of you who live in greener places the front yard is actually done. It has a few bushes and a tree. The rest is gravel. That is very typical here. With the amount of water it takes to keep grass alive during the hottest months grass is a luxury reserved by many for a small spot in the backyard. If you ever had to mow a lawn like Jim has when it is 115 degrees you really understand the reasoning for just a small amount of grass.

Just waiting to hear if we get it is getting old. We thought we would know by now. Silly us.



1 comment:

  1. sweet looking house! And what a beautiful tree. Hope your plans come to fruition soon!

    ReplyDelete