Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ugh!

Just one of those days. I was going to use a camera recently and the sd card was full. I made a point to get the pictures off of it so I would be ready. I knew I had some things I wanted to show off in pictures here. As I left the post office today I realized I had just mailed what I wanted to get pictures of. I think I need to carry a to do list with all I want to do in correct order on a clipboard around my neck. Anyway there were six of them and they are on the way to North Carolina.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I do a todo list and then make an excuse not to finish it today... therefore, I get to carry over the next day :)

    Not really but that is what I tell myself when I can't find where I put it... now that's a problem.

    ReplyDelete