Thursday, August 13, 2009

For Your hard Working Kitchen

Sometimes I wish I had all the cool tools that would make me a better cook. However in reality I know it is not the tools that make the cook. But I did run across something that I really liked today. This charming little piece or maple with its own curved blade is what I fell in love with today. It is to be a very useful J. K. Adams cutting board made for chopping herbs.

It has some great reviews on the J. K. Adams website. It is specially designed for cutting herbs. The way it works as I understand it is that you just rock the blade back and forth. The material naturally falls to the bottom of the depression so that you can mince what you are working on very fine, or of course, coarsely if you wish.

To complete a hard working kitchen you can take a look at other items in their quality lineup. You know after all that chopping you could dry your herbs and store them in a J. K. Adams spice rack. Keep on shopping there and find the perfect cutting board, wine rack or pot rack. All this with a 30 day no hassle return policy, price guarantees and reasonable or no shipping on any order.


PS I have also fallen in love with this chicken cutting board. They have other animals in the selection too. You could get a rooster, pig, cow or fish. Check them out and let me know your favorite, ok?



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. okay, you had me at the chicken cutting board. That is a hoot!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! Love the chicken cutting board, very unique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chicken is so cute! My bf's grandma loved chickens...reminds me of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use herbs a lot and that cutting board looks perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete