Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shameless Promotion

Do you run Project Wonderful ads? Are you seeing this post from a reader? If so you may want to come on over to the blog. I want you to know that I have reactivated my ad box with Project Wonderful. I put this set of five 125 by 125 spaces right under my header on this blog. How much more above the fold can you get. Absolutely no scrolling to see your ad is needed. The minimum bid on these spaces is 0. Yes I said zero! I like my little bird picture but would really like to see some other things there.

3 comments:

  1. can't get any better than that! I also have 0 possibilities on my blog, and appreciate the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi...
    love your blog...
    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard you and bid! Hope it makes you a few cents!

    ReplyDelete