Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is It Just Me?

Is it just me or does everyone have a bit of the blahs? Not to whine but my car broke down. By the time I get home I will have been away for 3 weeks instead of the one I had planned. Visiting with my kids and grandkids is fun but I am feeling a need for my own stuff and space. The weather has been Utah strange. This morning it snowed again.

On the bloggy front Project Wonderful may delist my ad space. Something about views and visitors. I don't get rich off that but I actually enjoyed seeing what ads showed up here each day. I discovered new shops and blogs keeping an eye on those spots and I hope some of you did too.

Enough complaining. I got to spend the day with Posie the 2 year old while her mom worked. How could I not have a good time with this face?

2 comments:

  1. I think there is a bad case of the "blahs" going around. We are still getting some snow in Washington. I blame the blahs on the weather and economy. Hang in there! Posie is such an adorable little girl. I love her name too. Hope your car is working again soon.

    ~Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully things will begin to improve.

    I have wondered if Prject Wonderful worked. Too bad about them possibly dropping your site because I learned about PW from you.

    ReplyDelete