Monday, February 23, 2009

New on ArtFire!

Here is the hand knotted fringe on the Warm Cream Shawl I put up for sale today in my ArtFire shop. It joins the Warm Fog Shawl that is already in the shop. Do you notice a trend in names here? It may not be very imaginative but I have decided to name all my heavier shawls starting with the word warm.

If you live in a part of the country where winter is hanging on or in a place where you just need to keep the chill off your shoulders you may want to take a look at these. I have a couple more in different colors that will be joining them soon!

EditI am so excited! I just discovered that you can make purchases on Art Fire without needing an account there. This makes shopping so much easier. Of course if you are a regular handmade buyer you may want an account so that your shipping information is saved to make future purchases easier. For all the information you need about this new feature you can click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment