Saturday, February 28, 2009

Going Back Again

We had this house built for us about 8 years ago. When we moved to Arizona my daughter rented it from us. They were recently able to purchase a very nice new nest for their family and I am excited for them.

We were up in Utah a couple weeks ago taking home a visiting granddaughter and helping with the move. We are making a quick trip back soon to make sure it is ready for the next family whoever that might be.

The house is now getting all painted inside and getting spruced up and ready for a new family. Since we will be here in Arizona a few more years we need someone new to love and live in this place.

It has 5 bedrooms, 3 baths and the basement is finished. The backyard is fenced. For cooks the kitchen has a gas cooktop and double ovens.

This house is in Stansbury Park, Utah. It is close to the freeway for getting into Salt Lake easily. Do you need a place to live and love in Tooele County? Do you have any questions? Let me know.

2 comments:

  1. sounds great! Love the porch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice home...
    Just wanted to stop by and check out your blog. I just joined the EtsyBlogger Street Team. I noticed that You do so much for the team...I thought I would stop by and say 'Thanks'.
    Happy Day!
    Anni Kae

    ReplyDelete