Tuesday, January 13, 2009

For a Blue Lady

Do you remember the song with the line "I want some red roses for a blue lady"? My mind makes silly associations sometimes so forgive me if it doesn't amuse you. Today I am going to show you some of my favorite blue things from the shop Rose Works Jewelry.

The word associations may be downright silly but the jewelry is downright beautiful. Take a look and see if you don't agree.


These are just a small glimpse of the beautifully crafted jewelry in the Rose Works shop. If you are interested you can keep up with all the latest news from this artist on her blog.

To learn more about the EtsyBloggers, of which Ruthie is a very active member and our featured blogger of the month of January, you can take a look at the team blog. We feature a new EtsyBlogger each week, recognize birthdays and announce important events like our biweekly blog carnivals.

3 comments:

  1. Fun, not silly, feature of a very active teammate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this Red Roses for a Blue Lady! wow.. memories.. Nice beading!

    ReplyDelete