Monday, December 8, 2008

For the New Year

I love calendars however I usually just end up hanging a free one from some business and scribble things I need to remember on it. I realized that list making and calendar notes were taking up too much of my time. I will have one and only one calendar online and I have decided to do away with lists except for the grocery store. I know what I need to do and making a list is just a distraction from getting things done.

For the past little while I have been working on images and spreadsheets and making plans for how to run multiple shops and keep it all together. I think I have things pretty well set up. So now things can run smoothly or I will be the best organized failure on the planet.

Enough whining. I really want to share a shop with you. You see I still wanted a calendar to look at and I found a very nice one. It was in Lauren Alexander's shop. The art is charming and it has no room for wasting time writing notes that I would really pay no attention to anyway.
Take a look at her shop. I think you will like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment