Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So Glad!


It has been a long time since I felt proud of America's choice for President. Even though I am in a red state (Arizona) and a red county (Pinal) I am so glad that I decided to vote.

I hope that this president can restore America's standing among other nations. I have always felt that cooperation is not a sign of weakness but rather strength that goes beyond the temporary success of a bully and leads to peace and prosperity for all involved. This man can be, I believe, the leader that takes us in that direction. I wish him well.

3 comments:

  1. 100% in agreement. "Yes We Can"

    I worked on his campaign here locally for quite some time now, the first time in my life I have been "involved". Also changed from a lifelong Red to Blue because I believe.

    The way he handled his campaign has been outstanding and I am so proud to have been a part of it.

    History has been made, and will be written...

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think people forget that many countries do not allow citizens to vote or the outcome is not legitimate.
    how great to live in a country where we can and it is.

    Here is to hoping that great things happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A night I will never forget. God Bless America!

    ReplyDelete