Monday, October 27, 2008

See This?

What you see here is my downfall. I love to knit and crochet. I drag my feet when it comes to hiding the ends on things I have finished. It is my least favorite part of the whole process and I do practice and have gotten very good at procrastinating techniques that keep me from getting this done. Things like writing a blog post are a great way to keep from sitting down and getting these things done. Trust me there is some great knitting in that pile.

By the end of the week I want to have these things and more in my new Shop Handmade store. I will check back in on Friday and let you know how much I got done, promise.

3 comments:

  1. If I may be so bold . . .

    Instead of saying, "...I want to have these things and more..."

    Say, "...I will have these things and more..."

    :)

    (sorry, it's what I do!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, these pesky loose ends, crocheting/knitting would be so much more fun if we didn't have to sew as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great comments!
    Walk in the Woods-I am going to convince myself with I will rather than I want. Thanks.

    Purple Sage- I have seen your beautiful work and you have a lot more ends to deal with than I do!

    ReplyDelete