Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fun Etsybloggers Team Finds

I am a member of the EtsyBloggers Street Team. They are a very busy, very fun bunch of shop owners and bloggers. The membership is global and the fun never ends. You can't join right now but if you love Etsy and have a blog you can get in on the fun starting in February of next year.

You can get an idea of the range of products from these busy bloggers by searching etsybloggers team and then be prepared to be amazed.

I did just such a search this morning and came across this yummy soap from the shop "Spotted Cow Soaps". I have a feeling that if this soap sounds as good to you as it does to me you should act fast before it all sells out!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the write up. I appreciate your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most certainly welcome. I always enjoy window shopping on Etsy. Your soap sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete