Thursday, September 18, 2008

You Would Think......

You would think that in this day and age of digital cameras a person could and would make use of their pictures right away. Not so for me evidently. At the end of August my daughter and her 2 children were able to come to Arizona for a week long visit. I don't know about anyone else but I had a lot of fun.

I am not going to bore you with a whole slide show of our time together but rather share just 2 of my favorite pictures with you. I never realized how much my daughter and her son look alike until I saw the picture above of them side by side. The were playing some hunting type game on a Wii that they brought along with them for entertainment. Grandfather and grandson had some pretty intense bowling tournaments on that thing.

Granddaughter is certainly not so serious all the time but I just like the picture. On her first day she was scared by the dog (not that he did anything). After awhile she decided that they could be friends.

Okay, okay so that is 3 pictures but I kept the last one small.

Tomorrow I will share some from my time in Utah.

4 comments:

  1. It so nice to be able to visit with family. Hope you had fun, and the heat didn't keep you inside YOUR house all day. Though, they look like they're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great pictures! Do share more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandson is definitely the spittin' image of daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Posie...it's really cute even if she is being serious!!

    ReplyDelete