- Johnny One-Eye by Jerome Charyn certainly an entertaining look at the Revolutionary War.
- Bound by Sally Gunning makes you realize how far women and society has really come, that is not to say we are done improving lives yet.
- The China Price by Alexandra Harney helped me to understand China and their interactions with our markets better and opened my eyes to more than the headlines.
- If I Die in Juarez by Stella Pope Duarte three lives at risk, three lives saved, I really enjoyed this book.
- Exiles by Ron Hansen I found this to be a sad story strangely told.
- Start Spinning by Maggie Casey I think the introduction to spinning was done well. Do I need another hobby?
Monday, September 15, 2008
New to my list
Since they are due back to the library today I added my latest 6 reads to my list, What I Read in 2008, on the left. I enjoyed them all each for their own reasons.