Friday, September 19, 2008

My Fear

Personally I have quite a bit of fear of vehicles that demand you wear a helmet to use. That pretty much leaves me out of the fun when it comes to motorcycles, four wheelers, snow machines or rather snow mobiles since I am not from Alaska. Part of the problem is that I do not want to learn how to operate them so I would be a ride along. Most people who know me personally (family) don't like me to be a passenger. I get in trouble for involuntary startle reactions to what the drivers around us are doing. Besides I don't want to be stranded on a very cold mountain for a lack of snowmobile parts if the thing breaks down.

1 comment:

  1. do you ride a bicycle? I think you're supposed to wear a helmet for them, too {:-D Don't know if you would get pulled over, though...

    ReplyDelete