Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cute vs. Comfy

You may have noticed in previous posts that I was doing some writing with the intentions of chipping away at my current dental bill. Well I am done with that for the day I think and am back to speaking for myself.

Here is what I am pondering right now and it is about shoes. I recently bought some cute little canvas shoes for the summer. They seemed to fit just fine in the store. The first time I wore them for a day I got a blister on my heel. On other days I have worn them and by the end of the day my feet feel very tired I think from lack of support.








I have a pair of Crocs that I love. They never hurt, are light as air and yet provide all day support. Many people have a problem with their styling and see them as ugly. I kind of like how they look and wear them almost everywhere. They aren't exactly summer sandals or shoes but in much of Arizona places are to me over air conditioned and I get cold. I usually carry a hoodie or sweater to cover up the goose bumps!

Back to the topic at hand and my question.
Do you always wear cute no matter what it feels like?
Do you always go for comfort no matter what it looks like?
Do you live a life like me in a combination of both?

I would love to hear from anyone who cares to comment.

2 comments:

  1. I'm more of a comfy person. I have to admit, I wear Berkinstocks (without socks {:-D) when the weather is nice. And have many different pairs. They are the MOST comfortable shoes I have ever worn, and some, I think, are very fashionable looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard that Berkinstocks are wonderful. I have a sister who was a carrier for the post office walking miles each day and they were always her favorite off work shoe.

    ReplyDelete