I will read anything almost and love to go to book stores and libraries. About the only thing I don't like in reading or movies are horror stories. My latest batch of books are due back at the library tomorrow and I thought I had better get my reading list up to date. I have added four books to the list. They were all good reads and I enjoyed spending time with them.
- Finding Marie by Susan Page Davis
- This story was ok. Personally it was a little to religious for me but those with strong beliefs would enjoy it I think.
- How to Rig an Election by Allen Raymond
- An interesting look at how campaigns are run. I suppose I should say run by some but maybe not all. I was as full of tricks as you suspect.
- Whitethorn Woods by Maeve Binchy
- As always one of my favorite authors. If you enjoy stories about contemporary Ireland you need to find her books!
- The English American by Alison Larkin
- There is a lot to this book, contrasts of countries and cultures, adoption issues for the child and parents and finding your way as a young adult. I really enjoyed reading this!
If you have read any of them and wish to leave a comment I encourage you to do so. If you have any recommendations for me I would love to hear them as well.