Friday, January 4, 2008

He Is Now 52!


I love to pick on him about his age because he has spent the last several months picking on me about mine. I am from June to January older than Jim so when he finally matches me I give back all I have been getting since I turned a year older than he was.

By the way his Touched By An Angel shirt was a gift from the show. He used to be facilities manager of a couple hospitals where a lot of their scenes were shot. His claim to fame was that he was hugged along with everyone else by Della Reese. He was also poked in the tummy once by Wynona Judd as she walked by and said "How ya doing today?".

Anyway happy birthday honey. I am off now to bake some birthday brownies rather than cake because he likes them better.

Thanks for reading.
Comments are always welcome.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment