Monday, December 31, 2007

As 2007 Ends

My holidays were different this year. For the first time in 31 years I was away from Jim on Christmas Day. He was in Arizona and I was in Utah with children and grandchildren. Of course the one thing I didn't pack was a camera and I don't have any of the picture files that others took yet. Spending the day with the grandkids was fun but I did miss Jim.

I got home the day after Christmas and have spent the time reading constantly and trying to get over a cold and fever that I brought home with me. The fever has broken but the head cold is still there, better but still there. I am proud of the fact that I am coming up on my one year anniversary of not smoking. That means this cold so far has not turned into a cough and I really like that.

As the year ends I don't really have a lot to say. I am still turning over what kind of goals I will set for myself in the coming year. I want them to be realistic but I tend to get a bit grandiose and plan more than I could possibly do and then frustrate myself into doing nothing at all.

Thanks for reading. Comments are always welcome.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment