Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Guido

Well he came about 10 a.m. yesterday with a box of grout mix. The plan was baseboards in the bathroom and grout so it could be sealed and done today. So much for plans. He had to leave at 2 p.m. for a dentist appointment because a filling had fallen out and he was in pain. I am sorry this happened to him but once again frustrated by another day basically lost.

The baseboard wasn't finished so no sealing today. He keeps wanting me to acknowledge what a hard worker he is but that is just a joke. My husband is at work before Guido gets here and isn't home until he is gone. You tell me who works a longer, harder day. One day Guido said to me that he would work late so he could get a lot done. Guess what his idea of late was- only 5:30. Jim got home from his job more than an hour later than that after a work day that started at 6:00 a.m.

I am just so frustrated by this process. I know quality work takes time but this just seems unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment