Thursday, August 16, 2007

New Books on the Way

Knit Picks is one of my favorite online stores. I read the blog, listen to podcasts and get the emailed newsletter and snail mail catalog.

They are having a sale on books until tomorrow. All books are 40% off. I have had some stitch libraries on my wish list for some time now so I went ahead and ordered three of them. I am sure with my crafting ADD I will be driving myself crazy when they get here. I can see myself looking through and making up a million projects that I don't have enough lifetime left to do. Part of that is the point though, to have the pattern library as a reference to make my own designs and projects. I like making things that are useful but that doesn't mean they can't have style and beauty.

I am so looking forward to getting these books. There are 2 more that I really want that are not available until the 29th of August so even more dreaming and planning will be going an all fall.

1 comment:

  1. Funny you should mention Maeve Binchy because she is next up to reading,,this is my first Rosamunde Pilcher book and I cant put it down,,I love it,,I have to have a cup of tea at night when I am reading it,,well other then reading I havent been doing much working and stuff...etsy isnt moving at all so I havent added anything for a while..well thats about it hope you have a great weekend and I am glad the visits with the grandchildren went well,,talk to you soon,,Devon

    ReplyDelete