Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Stud
















I told Jim I'd make him famous on my blog so today is his day in my little part of cyberspace. He calls himself the stud but the kids and grandkids all know he is a softie. It was hard to find pictures of him because he is usually the one taking the pictures.


This is the guy I have spent more than 30 years with and they have been good ones. He is also a good support for my crafting craziness. There were many times he found it rather boring but sat through an afternoon at a show or festival to keep me company. He is the reason I have time in my life for an Etsy shop. The fact that I haven't done a whole lot with it is my fault.


He has been very encouraging in my struggle to quit smoking as well. I don't think I could have done it so easily without his support.


He's a great guy and I am thankful everyday he is part of my life.






3 comments:

  1. Hi Cozy,
    I really like your blog!! Especially all the posts with Etsy Minis in it!! They look wonderful!! Gonan try them out too!!
    Regards
    SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cool thing about using the minis is that they are always up to date with the shop they are from. That way you won't end up with a page full of things that have sold or expired. Like you I think they make a very nice display for a blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good fight against smoking, Cozy! 4 months is a great start!

    It's funny: I always say that the most rabid anti-smokers are former smokers and I'm kinda getting to that point myself. I figure if I can do it, anyone can. I used to smoke over a pack a day. It's been 5 years since I had my last smoke and now it's hard to even remember who that person was. For me, it was getting pregnant and having children that was my motivating factor. I'm glad it stuck.

    Best,

    Annie

    ReplyDelete