Friday, December 15, 2006

Can't Sleep

It has been hard to get to sleep this past week. I find my brain filled with plans and details for unfinished projects and things I want to do. I have a million ideas for new projects to list on Etsy. I also have a few personal projects that I need to do. If my daughter Cindy ever reads this - yes that means the runner for your desk and the gold shawl.

At times like this I have a terrible tendency to go in too many directions at once. The result of this is usually even more half finished projects. I have at different times kept little notebooks around. I used them to jot down designs and ideas for thing to knit, quilt, crochet or sew. It kind of helped me to let go of the idea until I was actually ready to try it knowing it was written down and was available for me later.

With the new year fast approaching I guess it is a good time for this kind of thinking and probably what caused it anyway. Time for some realistic goal setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment