Friday, December 29, 2006

Almost New Year's Eve

We returned fromChristmas in Utah with the kids. I had a great time seeing everyone- the kids and grandkids. I guess calling them kids when your children are adults is kind of dumb. Any way I really enjoyed the visit.

I've started thinking about the new year - what I want to do and so on. I guess its a little corny but I do have some general resolutions.

  1. List new items on Etsy 3 to 5 times a week.
  2. Start painting rooms in this all white house. I am so tired of living with white walls everywhere.
  3. Exercise at least 3 times a week.
  4. And maybe just maybe stop smoking. I am really not sure I can do this one but I am trying to get to a point where I will try.

Jim's birthday (husband) is next week. I want to fix him a nice meal and make a cake. He may want to go out to eat however so I will want and see what the birthday boy wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment